April 9, 2009

you never had it so good

My Facebook status the other day said “Effie + Jimmy Johns = Happy.” A friend of mine was not aware that Jimmy Johns is an excellent sandwich place that is a fairly recent addition to the Salt Lake City market and took my message to mean that I was dating a guy named Jimmy Johns. She frantically searched my friends list to find him but came up empty handed. This got me thinking about if Jimmy Johns was a real guy and the reasons he would be a good boyfriend.

He’s always happy to see me walk into a room and greets me with an enthusiastic hello.

He’s willing to wait for me to make a decision, but gives suggestions when asked.

He’s very quick to get me exactly what I need.

He may be slightly hard on the outside, but he is nothing but a softy on the inside.

He spends just the right amount of time with me, but is gone before I have too much which leaves me excited to see him next time.

He’s so good that he inspires me to write about him.

4 comments:

Incognito_one said...

Ha Ha! Jimmy sounds great!

Incognito_one said...

And don't forget, he keeps great company!

Megan said...

Does Jimmy Johns have a cute single friend?? :)

Lanituasta said...

I'll keep that list in mind :P

Post a Comment