April 3, 2013

good morning after all

According to my Instagram feed it seem like the only things I do are go to concerts and go skiing. While that's not all I do, these two activities are some of very favorite and are usually the most picture worthy. This ski season has given me some of my favorite ski days. I got a new pair of skis for Christmas and I have absolutely loved them. With my old pair of skis I had a difficult time skiing in powder, but now I crave floating through the pristine snow. I love looking down a run and see a field of white ready for me to make tracks. It was days like that that made it worth getting up at 7:00 am on a Saturday. The ski season is pretty much over (praying for one more powder day), but I had some amazing days and no regrets.


Bluebird day at Brighton
View into Park City from Brighton
Blue skies at Alta
Freezing cold day at Snowbasin, but with 20" of new snow I didn't mind
Did you see the sky today? Talk about blue.
The Orange Bubble at the Canyons. Heated seats on a ski lift are nice.




0 comments:

Post a Comment